As a big camper fan, we have created parking space for 4 to 5 campers. So if you like to go on holiday with your “home on wheels” and you like a quiet place, then you are most welcome with us!
Price for 2 persons per night in 2021:
- low season: january- june, september-december: 14 €
- high season: July-August: 17 €
- tourist tax: 0,22 € per day per person
- electricity: 3 € for 8 kWh, extra charge for higher consumption
- dogs are free, but max 1 big or 2 small dogs
- free Wifi available at our terrace and swimmingpool
- Please always book in advance by contacting us by phone, email, WA (link on our FB page) or messenger and let us know at what time we may expect you. This way you avoid standing in front of a closed gate.
- EVERYONE is welcome to stay with us. We want you to feel at home and that everyone leaves with a satisfied feeling. Therefore we would like to ask you as most important, to respect the peace and quiet for everybody
- As in the B&B no children under 12 are allowed
- There is no waste water drain, but you can find these in Aups at 10 km and in Montmeyan at 5 km from our domain. Please check on arrival that your waste water tank is closed and do not discharge your waste water on our property
- Access to the pool is allowed, but the guests of the bed and breakfast have priority. So only max 8 people at the pool to guarantee safety (distance rules) and peace for everyone
- Do not use pickets in order not to damage the root canvas
Dogs are free of charge, but we ask you to respect the following rules:
- possession of European passport and necessary vaccinations
- social behaviour, if your dog is not to be trusted, we would like to ask you to leave it at home
- no barking dogs! There is a big difference between a dog that barks happily when playing or a dog that starts barking at everything it sees or hears. The latter will not be tolerated as it is very important to respect the peace and quiet of the other guests.
- your four-legged friends do not have to be kept on a leash, but must remain at your campsite and must not disturb other guests
- Please take your dog out outside the property and if an accident does happen on the poperty, please clean it up immediately and dispose of it in the appropriate bin