Price in a double room per night in 2021:
-discount for long-stayers in low and mid season: 5% from 4 night, 10% from 7 nights
- breakfast, bed-linen and bath towels included
- low season: Januari till April, November till December: 90 €
- mid-season: May, June, September, October: 95 €
- high season: July, August: 100 €
- minimum 2 nights, extra cost for only 1 night: 10€
- booking 1 person: 5% discount
- dogs are for free, but we ask a deposit of 50€, which immediately will be paid back when checking out if no damage is detected
- tourist tax of momentarily 0,88 € per day is calculated separately
Do you want to escape the daily grind for a few days and put on your hiking boots? From now on we now also offer hiking stays outside of July and August to discover our beautiful nature at your own pace.
For 4 persons (2 rooms) this is possible from 245 per person. This package includes transport to / from TGV Aix-en-Provence, 3 nights including breakfast and transport to the restaurant in the evenings, 2 days walking package (picnic, transport to the walk and walking maps). Exclusive dinner and insurance during the hikes. In addition to the specific walks you want, this formula can of course also be adjusted to the number of days, number of hikes, …
If you are interested, we will be happy to make an “à la carte” proposal!
- July and August: reservation possible from 3 nights, unless reservation is made the last week before arrival
- Mid/low season and reservation within last week high season: 2 nights
- Please contact us in case a reservation of 1 night is desired preferable by email
Check in -check out
- check in: after 3 pm, currently after 17 h to adequately ventilate and disinfect rooms
- check out: before 10 am
Because we want to be flexible, please let us know if you want to have adjustments to the conditions, so we can find a solution together
- 2 months before departure by bank transfer, no advance payment
- We don’t accept credit cards
- free up to 2 months before arrival, free up to day before arrival if travel ban due to covid-19
- shorter than two months before arrival: 30-60 days: 15%, 15-30 days: 30%, 8-14 days: 50%, 1-7 days: 80%, 0 days: 100%
- EVERYBODY is welcome to our home. We want you to feel at home during your stay with us and leave with a great feeling. Therefore we want to ask as most important to respect the peace and quiet for everyone.
- Since we only have 2 person rooms and we also consider safety very important, we no longer allow children under 12 years old
Small and mid-sized dogs are also very welcome in our “lavender” room which is secluded from the rest with an enclosed private terrace. So if you want to enjoy your holiday with the pet,it is advisable to book in time. Hereby we ask you to respect the following rules:
- being in the possession of a passport and the necessary vaccines
- social behavior, if your dog can not be trusted in this way, please leave him at home
- no barking dogs. There’s a big difference between a dog who barks joyful during playing and a dog who barks for everything he sees or hears. The second is not tolerated with us because the peace for the other guests is very important.
- Take your dog out to defecate. If an accident happens on our property we ask you to immediately clean it up.
- No sleeping in the bed. If you can’t garantee this, we ask to bring your own sheets for the bed. In case your dog has slept on our sheets, we will charge 40 €, because will we not be able to re-use the sheets.
- We have benches at your disposal that you can use in the rooms. Bring along a pillow and a toy, so your dog feels at home.