If you are curious what other guests thought of our B&B, be sure to take a look at Google reviews and Facebook reviews
We invite you to write your own review after your visit, we are always curious about your experiences!
Here are some of the many reviews, which melted our hearts:
Paolo LC: September 2022
Véronique is superhospitable and makes morning breakfasts very special with her very own homemade jams and her chocolate spread.
The place itself is cozy and super quiet, but just a 5 minute drive from the closest village and supermarket with its own gas station is even closer than that.
Will certainly return here if I go back to the region in the future, which I now know it's best to visit between June and mid-July if you want to see the never-ending lavender fields in full bloom aa well as sunflowers and wheat before it's all harvested.
Elodie B: August 2021 (Translated from French)
We stayed with Véronique and Philip in August 2021. This bed and breakfast is super:
- welcoming owners, attentive and caring to their customers, good advice for walks and restaurants
- room clean and cleaned every day, with a small fridge and freezer (very useful in very hot weather as we had!), spacious, very pleasant private garden equipped with a small table and sun loungers
- large swimming pool very well lit, with loungers and parasols
- hearty and varied breakfast with good home-made products, served on our private terrace
- many activities nearby if you like swimming, walking and cycling!
We highly recommend this B&B for a stay in the Verdon!
Véronique and Philip, thanks again for your welcome.
See you soon without a doubt!
This is our own website with the best price. Click here for our accommodations or ask us your question.